Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Smile, Giggle or Laugh


It's our The Ink Spot Design Team Challenge time again today over on The Ink Spot Blog.   Our hostess this week is Kelly.

For our challenge this week Kelly has given us the theme .... Animal Antics!  Any CHF/Riley stamp using an animal - extra credit for funny cards! ;)


For my card this week I have used Riley and Company's Smiling Burt and the Funny Bones sentiment "If It Makes You Smile". 



I decided this week to try another Shaker Card using my new Fuse Tool. I have a lot better success with it this time round. I decided to create a see through shaker window so you could see the inside message from the front of the card. 

Here is the inside of my card with the Funny Bones sentiment "If It Makes You Smile".  I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Squares for the layering and die cutting the square to hold my shaker pocket.



Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs:

Heather Bolli
Joy Stagg
Kelly Santi
Kendra DeCota
Monica Taylor
Sandye Curry



Stamps: Smiling Burt; If It Makes You Smile - Riley and Company
Paper: White; Brown; Happy Tails DP - Bo Bunny
Dies: Stitched Squares - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Sequins; Copics






2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh how CUTE is this shaker!!! Love it Frances. I won't be able to go back and comment on all your cards, but I have pinned them. :-) You know I'm a fan. <3

Joanne (jojot) said...

love this...had to immediately go to Amazon to get this sentiment...it is so me.....lol