Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Thanks


Hi everyone,

Last Friday I shared a Circle Stand Up Card using the new Elizabeth Craft Designs Fitted Frames 5 Lace Circles. You can find that card here. Anyway seeing I had a heap of circles left over in the various pink cardstock I had used for the card I decided to use the circles to create the background for this card. 

To finish off the card, I used the A Way with Words Thanks die which I covered in Vintage Pink Silk Microfine Glitter.



Paper:White Soft Finish Cardstock 100lb/270gr 8.5″ x 11″   - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Pale Pink; Mid Pink; Dark Pink
Dies: Fitted Frames 5 Lace Circles; A Way with Words - Thanks - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Vintage Pink Silk Microfine Glitter; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Sheet 8.5″ x 11″



2 comments:

Quietfire said...

Wow! This is awesome! Thanks for using the Thanks die! <3

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous layering on this pink beauty