Here is how I created my card:
1. Cut a piece of peach cardstock 5 1/2 inches x 11 inches. Score along the 11 inch side at 5 1/2 inches and fold. This will be our base card.
2. Cut a piece of pink cardstock 5 1/4 inches square and adhere to base card.
3. Cut a piece of designer paper 5 inches square and adhere this to base card.
4. Lay the five largest dies onto a piece of tan card so that they are evenly spaced. Use removable tape etc to hold them in place and run them through die cutting machine.
- Remove the circles from the dies ... you should have 4 pieces as per the photo above (we don't need the remaining solid circle.
- Adhere each circle to the other at one point in the circle until all circles are adhered and look like the circles above.
- Attach this to the front of the card so that the connection point of the circles is positioned on the top left hand side of the card.
5. Using the Flower Set 3 die cut the following:
- (1) Smallest Flower from pink cardstock
- (1) Smallest Flower from peach cardstock
- (4) Second smallest Flower from pink cardstock
- (2) Second smallest Flower from peach cardstock
- (2) Middle Flower from pink cardstock
- (2) Middle Flower from peach cardstock
- (5) Flower Centres from yellow cardstock
- (1) set of leaves from Curvy Leaves die set from green cardstock
- Use the stylus tool to shape flowers and assemble as per photo above.
- Use the leaf tool to shape leaves and cut apart as per photo above.
6. Attach flowers to card using photo above as guide for placement.
7. Inside of Card:
- Die cut the largest square from the Stitched Rectangles die set from white cardstock. Adhere to inside of card.
- Die cut "happy birthday" from pink cardstock and adhere to inside of card. (for easy layering adhere Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape to back of cardstock prior to die cutting.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Cardstock: Pale Pink; Pink; Peach; Green; Tan
Designer Paper: Graphic 45 Gilded Lily Collection Her Majesty
Ink: Victorian Velvet Distress Ink; Dried Marigold Distress Ink; Fossilised Amber Distress Ink; Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Die cutting machine