Friday, April 15, 2016

Oceans of Love


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Flip-its card using the Sizzix Majestic Flip-its Card Bigz die. To decorate my card I used the cute stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs.



Here is the 'flip' side of my card. I have added two of the sentiments from the stamp set plus a couple of shells and crabs also included in the set.


Stamps: Seaside Wishes - SugarPea Designs
Paper: White; Yellow; Collectable DP My Minds Eye
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Majestic Flip Its Bigz Die; Sizzix Majestic #2 Labels; Button; Hemp Cord; Copics


3 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

How adorable...love all your awesome colors and coloring, Frances!!!

Karen Aicken said...

This is SO sweet. Honestly, my heart still goes pitter patter over those original Flip-its. They are what started me on this interactive card journey, which led me to Karen Burniston and the rest of the DC team! Love your card

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet image....I can feel that breeze blowing her hair....perfect dps too