Friday, May 13, 2016

Bee-utiful Day



Hi everyone,

My card today uses a number of new dies from the Joset Designs & Els van de Burgt Studio collections which will be released later this month by Elizabeth Craft Designs.

For the base of my card I used the Lots of Pops Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

On the inside of my card I used the new Beehive and Bee dies seats designed by Joset Designs. The white flowers are included in the Beehive die set.

The border at the top and bottom of my card are designed by Els van de Burgt Studio and are from the Bead String 2 die set. I die cut this border twice from Sunflower and Rich Black Soft Finish Cardstock and placed the yellow border over the black border so it overlapped a little to show some of the black underneath.

For the sentiment I used one of the new sentiments from Joset Design's Bee Sentiment Clear Stamps which is layered onto a White Soft Finish circle die cut using the Stitched Circles die set and then layered onto black card using the new Dotted Scallop Circles die set.




Here is another view of my card so you can see the pop up part of the card a little easier.


For the front of my card I used the Sunflower, Rich Black and White Soft Finish Cardstock. I used a few of the circles from the new Beaded Circle Frames which I cut out from the Rich Black Cardstock. I added Clear Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers to the beads of the circle and also added a few more of the white flowers.

I have again used the Stitched Circles and Dotted Scallop Circles die sets for the sentiments.



Stamps: Bee Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White Soft Finish Cardstock; Rich Black Soft Finish Cardstock; Sunflower Soft Finish Cardstock - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies: Beehive; Bee - Joset Designs; Stitched Circles; Scalloped Circles; Beaded Strings; Beaded Circle Frames - Els van de Burgt Studio
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Gold/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers





4 comments:

Joset said...

Awesome card Frances. Love the beehive pop up, love the front of the card, love everything about it!

Karen Aicken said...

This is so cute Frances. I love all the details. My ECD Wish list just keeps growing.

CASTOWNE said...

Once again, you amaze me with your cards. Every day, you do something different and spectacular. I'll bet these new dies sell out the day they become available after everyone sees this card.

jojot said...

couldn't 'bee' any better....bold and fun