Thursday, May 26, 2016

Blueberries


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Our challenge hostess for the month, Maryann Einam continues to issue the challenges.

Apparently today is National Blueberry Cheesecake day, who knew but it sounds yummy so make a card with this theme in mind.


For my card today I pulled out one of my Alota Rubber Stamps images, this stamp is perfect for this challenge with all those blueberries in their basket. I guess they are thinking about baking a Blueberry Cheesecake right!

For the base of my card I used the Hanging Charm Pull Tab die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I substituted the frame that comes in the die set,  for the Stitched Ovals and Dotted Scallop Ovals.


Here is another view of my card, this time at an angle soo you can see the pull tab in action.


And the card when it is closed ready to be popped in an envelope.



And finally the back of my card where I added another sentiment.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Maryann Einam
Vicky Gould



Stamps: Bugs full of Blueberries - Alota Rubber Stamps; Strawberries2stamp; Morestrawberries2stamp - The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Blue; Lavender; Zig Zag DP - Fabscraps
Dies: Hanging Charm Pull Tab - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Stitched Ovals; Dotted Scallop Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Fibres; Copics



9 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

What a great card! Your coloring, papers and design are PERFECTO!

Liz Williams said...

Wow, Frances, you must have a massive collection of stamps, and you always seem to have the perfect ones no matter what the theme. This is adorable.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Fun with those bees!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these little honey bees and their berry basket! Precious card, Frances, with this beautifully colored image!

Lois said...

How totally cute is this!!! Your images are colored beautifully -- I can almost taste those blueberries.

Vicky Gould said...

Adorable image showcased to perfection!!!

Karen Aicken said...

What a yummy HCPT card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a 'berry' deelish and creative AND FUN card