Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Deep Breath


Hi everyone,

I have a birthday card to share with you all today using an Art Impressions stamp set.

 For the background of my card I used an embossing folder with an embossing diffuser, so that the centre circle of the card didn't embossed. Once I had embossed I used my blending tool and distress ink to color my card.




For the inside of my card I have again used an embossing folder and the same embossing diffuser, but this time round I masked the centre circle  when colouring the outside edge of my card so I have a white area for my sentiment.

Stamps: Deep Breath Birthday - Art Impressions; Birthday Greetings - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Teal
Dies: Circle Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Tumbled Glass Distress Ink; Peacock Feathers Distress Ink; Waves Embossing Folder - Sizzix; Embossing Diffuser Set 1 - Sizzix; Foam Tape; Copics


3 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

Great card and great tip for having more ways to use our embossing folders.

Karen Aicken said...

Fun card - and wow, do I ever like that embossing folder. And your colours. And your colouring. And ... :-)

Joanne (jojot) said...

love how you used this set.....might have to case your idea