Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hoot Hoot!


Hi everyone,

As most of you know I love anything to do with owls, so when I saw this die advertised from Sizzix at CHA I knew I had to have it. Luckily thanks to my wonderful daughter who is living in London right now, she sent this to me for Mother's Day .... and of course I had to play straight away with it.

This uses the Owl Label Fold-A-Long Card Thinlits die set from Sizzix. 


This card is similar to a gateway card, when you open it up it reveals the centre panel where the sentiment is. Of course have so many owl sentiment stamps I had to use those for the centre of my card.

This is such a fun die set and I will be playing with it again shortly :)


Stamps: Birthday Whoot Set; Chatting Whoots Set - Art Impressions
Paper: White; Brown; Black; Mustard; Snips & Snails DP - Doodlebug Design Inc.
Dies: Owl Label Fold-A-Long Card Thinlits - Sizzix
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh of course you had to have this - no way you could have not added it to your collection. Looks AMAZING!