Wednesday, May 4, 2016

It's a Girl



Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a baby card I created using a cute Art Impressions Elephant stamp. 

For the background of my card I used two embossing folders and the Sizzix Embossing Diffusers so that I have one embossed design around the outside edge of the card and another in the centre oval.

I added pearls to the embossed areas on the outer edge of the card.


On the inside of my card I added a baby sentiment along with some stripes of pink cardstock.


Stamps: Zoo Babies Dream Big Set - Art Impressions; It's a Girl - Fern Gully; Wee Bit of Heaven - Verses Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Pink
Dies: Fishtail Flags Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Brilliance Pearlescent Coral Ink; Couture Creations Tied Together Embossing Folder; Couture Creations Swiss Dots Embossing Folder; Embossing Diffuser Set 1 - Sizzix; Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

Precious!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous sentie.....sweet image