Sunday, May 15, 2016

Welcome Little One


Hi everyone,

Today I have another card using some of the new products to be released this month by Elizabeth Craft Designs that are designed by Karen Burniston.


As you can see I have used the Hanging Charm Pull Tab Card die set to create a baby card.

To decorate the card I have used the new Baby Charms die set which were designed to be used with the Hanging Charm Pull Tab, but they can also be used to decorate anything you like.

The sentiment is from the new Baby Clear Stamp set and has been stamped onto a circle using the new Dotted Scallop Circles die set from the Els van de Burgt Studio range.



Here is another view of my card when it is popped up so you can see how the card operates a little better.


Here is my card when it is closed. I added the pacifier to the pull tab so that the circle part of the pacifier can be used to help pull the tab open.


For the back of my card I used a few more of the stamps from the Baby Clear Stamp set to create my sentiment and border.


Stamps: Baby Clear Stamps - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Blue; Light Blue; Bundle of Joy A New Addition DP - Echo Park
Dies: Hanging Charm Pull Tab; Baby Charms - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Copics


3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You SOOOO inspire me. I usually buy the die set after I see the many things you do with it. When you can make at least t different fun cards with one die that are so different then I know it will be worth the purchase .. Ok..that's my story I tell my husband and I'm sticking to it...haha. I just got my pull die set yesterday and eager to work with it. I usually case one of your cards to make it easier and then I can go in my direction. So thank you for so much inspiration.

Karen Aicken said...

Awwwwww - so sweet. Love this baby card, Frances.

jojot said...

pure swetness