Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bunches of Love

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a brand new month it is time to introduce our challenge hostess for the month which is Karen Aicken.

For our challenge this week Karen has asked us to Make it FLORAL. Add a single flower, add a full bouquet or even make a flower shaped card - let’s see some blooms on your projects this week. 

For my card this week I used an image I have had for a while that I have been wanting to use. I created a Circle Stand Up or Easel Card using the Fitted Circles die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I used the Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper die to keep the card standing.



Here is another photo of my card taken at a different angle so you can see the pop up part of the card.



And finally my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink
Dies: Fitted Circles; Stitched Circles; Dotted Scallop Circles; Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper; Bunch of Flowers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful card - I like that you used a circle for the base shape. Great colouring as well!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love how you used the die cut sentie for the 'stopper'