Saturday, July 30, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Joanne our challenge hostess for the month finishes off the month with one last challenge.

Joanne tells us that .... she loves the ocean (thus the name of her blog).  Spending time there brings me peace and joy.  Make a card depicting the type of place that brings you peace and joy.

I thought about this challenge for some time before I made my card, I could have created something stamping related because I guess that is one of my favorite places to be as is my house. But then I thought some more and I thought the place didn't really matter if I can spend some time with my two grandchildren. 

I love this cute image of the boy and girl making funny faces, this line of stamps look so like my two grandchildren and because I didn't want to waste the card I figured I would create a Mother's Day card for next year.
  

As you can see I have created a Pull Card using the Spiral Circle Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs


When you "pull" the card open it reveals two sentiment panels with sentiments suitable for Mother's Day.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Stamps: Funny Faces - CC Designs; Special Place in My Heart - Lucy's Stamps; Mother's Day - Printblocks
Paper: White; Dark Pink; Teal; DP Paper Pad - Durmaz Imports
Dies: Spiral Circle Pull Card
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is just so CUTE!!!!!!!

jojot said...

love those giggling little ones