Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Magical Birthday


Hi everyone,

Today I finally got to play with a stamp I purchased back in March that I just had to have .... Penny Black's ... a wizard. Being a Harry Potter fan I just had to get this as it would make a great birthday card.

I also used the Couture Creations Figure 8 Knot die on the left side of the card.



Keeping with the wizard/magical theme of this card I added the "poof" stamp from the Stampers Anonymous Crazy Thoughts stamp set.


Stamps: A Wizard - Penny Black; Crazy Thoughts - Stampers Anonymous; Magical Birthday - Stampa Rosa; Gift Card Greetings 2 - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Blue
Dies: Figure 8 Knot - Couture Creations
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun image and pairing it with the POOF inside - amazing.

jojot said...

Harry Potter cool.....fun