Sunday, December 4, 2016

Merry Christmas Elf


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another Christmas Card I created recently. This card is a Z Fold Card which is kept shut using the Merry Christmas circle on the lower left hand side of the card.

I used an image from Penny Black to decorate my card.


Here is another view of my card when it is fully open. I have added a sentiment which hides behind the  large circle on the front when it is closed.



Stamps: Little Elf Finn - Penny Black; Merry Xmas Mini - Stamp It (Aust); Wishing You A Christmas - Printworks
Paper: White; Red; Retro Christmas DP - Authentique
Dies: Stitched Circles; Dotted Scallop Circles; Sprig with Berries - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Festive Berries Distress Ink; Score Board; Foam Tape; Copics




4 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

Your coloring on this adorable image is amazing, and I love the idea of using the Merry Christmas circle to keep the card closed...great idea for a Z-Fold.

Alyce said...

I love this card. Could you tell me the measurements of the card base and where you scored it? Thinking of using this for my Dad's birthday card. I always try to make something "different". Thanks for the inspiration!

StampOwl said...

Alyce my card base is 11 inches, score at 5 1/2 inches and then at 2 3/4 inches. You can make this card using whatever sized cardstock you want .... just fold your card in half and then fold the end panel back in half again. Hope that makes sense.

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful card Frances - love the circle closure you added.