Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


Hi everyone,

I have another Christmas card to share with you all today.

It's been a while since I used my Sizzix Stand Up Bigz dies or any of my stand up dies for that matter, and as they make fun quick cards I figured I should pull one out to play today.



To decorate my card I used a stamp set from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps .... No Peeking, this is such a cute stamp set. 🎅

I added a sentiment to some fishtail flag banners to the bottom part of my card.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.


Stamps: No Peeking - Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Green; Have a Merry Christmas DP - Carta Bella
Dies: Square Stand Ups Card Bigz Die - Sizzix; Fishtail Flags Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Copics




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

They do make quick cards, don't they? But they sure don't look like they do - and this one is no exception. Great card!