Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Whoo's having a Birthday!


Hi everyone,

I don't know about you, but this time of year can get extremely busy preparing for Christmas. To the point that I am not getting as much stamping time as I want done lately, rather than leave my blog empty I thought I would revisit a few cards I made in previous years during the next week to give me a change to catch up.

For my card today I am sharing an Accordion card using the Fancy Label Accordion card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.



This fun owl stamp set is one from Dare 2B Artzy, the owl face is blank and there are three different faces you can add. It is really a Halloween set as the bag has Trick or Treat written on it, but I masked the wording so I could use it for any occasion and then turned the bag into a present. The sentiment is from another Dare 2B Artzy Owl stamp set.


Stamps: Birthday Owl; Boo Whooo – Dare 2B Artzy
Paper: White; Black; Kraft; Memories DP – Kaisercraft
Dies: Fancy Label Accordion Card; Fancy Seasons Frame Edges; Props – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper – Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun to see owls again on your cards. Loving the way you used the Happy Birthday Stand-Up Helper too.

kay mcbride said...

What an awesome card!! I have been looking at your christmas cards old and new they are all unique & gave me some great ideas. Thanks for sharing. I didnt post on them, time issues!! But i did pin them!!