Monday, December 5, 2016

Wishing You a ....


Hi everyone,

I have seen many cards on Pinterest recently using the Drapery Fold Technique which I have been wanting to try out. And I have finally gotten around to playing with this technique.


To decorate my card I added the Elizabeth Craft Designs Poinsettia die set using True Red Silk Microfine Glitter on the solid flowers and Red Metallic Shimmer Sheetz on the decorative layer.

I created a template on the size of designer paper I used and the folds and cuts, so that I had something to reference if I decide to use this technique again in the future. I have included it above in case you might like to give it a go as well.



Here is a look at the inside of my card.

Stamps: Seasons Greeting - Couture Creations
Paper: White; Green; Red; Classic Seven DP - Authentique
Dies:  Poinsettia - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: True Red Silk Microfine Glitter; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 101mm; Red Metallic Shimmer Sheetz; Gold Metallic Shimmer Sheetz
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape



3 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

Such a pretty card and unusual technique...thanks for the template.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It turned out beautifu, but that's always you...so creative. Thank you for sharing the template. I will try in next few days and be sure to give you credit.

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful card - thanks for sharing all the details!