Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Bird-day Bonbon Box


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a gift box I created recently using some new products from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I love making gift boxes and it is even easier to make if you have a die that does the cutting and scoring for you. For my box today I used the new Bonbon Box die from the Els van de Burgt Studios line of dies.


I die cut the box using aqua cardstock and then I sponged stars all over the box using the new A Way with Stencils Butterflies and Stars stencil.


To decorate the box I used the Bird-Day Party stamp set and co ordinating die set. One thing I love about having the co ordinating die set is that I was able to die cut the image from aqua card to match my box and then adhere this die cut behind the die cut stamped image, so that when you look at the box you see aqua behind the images instead of white.


Another view of the Bonbon Box, I love that there is also a die in the co ordinating die set so you can die cut the sentiment if you want to.

Stamps: Stamps by Krista Bird-Day Party - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Aqua
Dies: Bonbon Box; Bird-Day Party Coordinating Dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: A Way With Stencils Butterflies and Stars;
Other: Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink;


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute! This box was in my last order and I immediately made out of scrap cardboard. It's just adorable, and I like the way you added those stamped and die cut birds.

jojot said...

so very sweet