Saturday, January 14, 2017

What's Cooking?



Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week our challenge hostess Caz Counsell continues to issue the challenges.

Apparently today is 'Organise your Home Day' - so for our challenge this week we are to create a card suitable for NEW HOME or something within the home. 

Well as I had received the stamp set that includes the oven for Christmas it wasn't hard to work out what I wanted to use for my card. I decided to create a Z Fold card using the Katie Label Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

As I was making the Z Fold card I figured I needed something cooking related that would work with the oven and after looking through my stash discovered this cute Penny Black cat set .



Here is a look at the front of my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Lynn Anderson (January Guest Designer)


Stamps: Sprinkled with Joy - Lawn Fawn; What's Cooking; Sprinkles & Smiles - Penny Black; Delicious Birthday - MFT Stamps;
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Made with Love DP - Imaginisce
Dies: Pop It Ups Katie Label Pivot Card; Moda Scrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Well isn't this a perfect card for the challenge? With perfect images and patterned paper too.