Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Fairy Sweet Little Girl


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil which I purchased recently. This image is called Lula Fairy Doll and comes with a number of different outfits. You can also get additional sets to turn the fairy into a butterfly or an angel. 


For the pink panel on the bottom of my card I used the Fishtail Borders die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs. For this card I placed the dies on my card so they were a little off centre to give it a different look. 


For the inside of my card I have again used one of the dies from the Fishtail Borders die set for the pink panel. As you can see I have placed it on the designer paper so the die was off centre a little.

To finish off the card I added a 'fairy' sentiment from a stamp set from Paper Pretties.

Stamps: Lula Fairy Doll Digital Stamps - Mo's Digital Pencil; Wishing You a Happy Birthday Clear Set - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Pinata DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Fishtail Borders; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Pink Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, how sweet! That floral patterned paper is just stunning.

jojot said...

queen of perfect dp strikes again......sweet image