Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sending Wags your Way

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a pop up card I created using a new stamp set I received from a friend for my birthday.


For this card I used the Pop it Ups Lucy Label Pop Up Card die set and decorated it with the MFT Stamps Playful Pups Stamp set.


Here is a look at the inside of my card again, the photo is taken at a different angle so you can see the pop up part of the card a little better.


Here is the front of the card. I also used the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners for the image and the sentiment.


Stamps: Playful Pups - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Blue; Happy Tails DP - Bo Bunny
Dies: ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners; Pop it Ups  Lucy Label Pop -Up - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Stitched Hillside Borders - Lawn Fawn
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love those dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pups and the sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card and the sentiment is so true!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!