Friday, June 9, 2017

Father's Day Wishes


Hi everyone,

Have you heard the news???? Karen Burniston is back with brand new pop up card dies and a new company to boot ... you can now all things Karen at Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley and Company. To start off Karen has just released 12 brand new die sets.

Today I am sharing a card I created using the new Charm Accordion die set. the die creates a two page card or you can die cut multiple pages to create longer cards depending on what look you want. As you can see I have only die cut the main die once to create my card which I have turned in to a Father's Day card as I always need a stack of those. 

To decorate my card I have used the cute fox from the new Woodland Animals die set .... you get to create three different animals from this one die set.


Here is a look at the front of the card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope. I added a sentiment from Karen's Words Set 2 - Birthday die set.

I am looking forward to experimenting more with this fun die set ... stay tuned!

Stamps: Happy Happy Happy - Lawn Fawn
Paper: White; Brown; Green; Silver; Gold; DP
Dies: Charm Accordion; Woodland Animals - Karen Burniston
Other: Black Ink; Stars; Foam Tape


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Super cute Father's Day card.

jojot said...

your folds just keep getting more complicate and wonderful