Saturday, June 24, 2017

I do like to be beside the seaside....



Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Joanne Grzelak our challenge hostess for the month, finishes off the month with one last challenge.

Apparently today is Swim a Lap Day! So for this weeks challenge we have been asked to include some form of water on our cards .... a river, the ocean, a pool, raindrops, puddles, bubbles ... it is up to us what form the water takes.



As my Beach Scene Builder die from MFT Stamps had just arrived in the mail just before I started making this card, it was easy to figure out what I was going to do for the challenge.

I added some cute  images from Magnolia stamps to complete my scene and all the other elements on the card were included in the die.



As you can see, I decided to create a pop up on the inside of the card. I used the Beach Scene Builder again to create the water on the bottom edge of my card. The inside of the card is a little wider than the front so I have to stop the cutting before it got to the edge so I could make the water a fraction wider.



I adde some more Magnolia images to my card, the beach houses are popped up using the small pop up die include in Karen Burniston's new Tree Pop Up die set which I die cut three times to my card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.




Stamps: Bikini Tilda; Pelican; Vintage Swedish Coast Cottage - Magnolia Stamps; Beside the Seaside - Krafty Lady; Shore Thoughts - Lizzie Anne Designs
Paper: White; Sand; Teal; Brown; Green
Dies: Beach Scene Builder - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Tumbled Glass Distress Ink; Behind the Scenes Earth & Sky Stencil - ECD;  Foam Tape; Copics






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is such a CUTE card - loving your new dies.