Monday, July 24, 2017

Looking Up!



Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created using a new MFT Stamps stamp set I purchased recently.

For the background I used Distress Oxide inks to create my sky and grass. The grass is cut using a die set from Lawn Fawn. I also added a tree using a die I have had in my stash for some time.

The sentiment has been white embossed and die cut using a fishtail banner.


For the inside of the card I added two more of the giraffes and a sentiment.

Stamps: Giraffing Me Crazy- MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Yellow
Dies: Sheltering Tree Duo - MFT Stamps; Grassy Hillside Borders - Lawn Fawn; All Seasons Tree (Retired) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black; Broken China Distress Oxide; Peeled Paint Distress Ink; Scan N Cut; Foam Tape; Copics


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute that they are truly looking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background and super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!