Monday, July 24, 2017

Looking Up!



Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created using a new MFT Stamps stamp set I purchased recently.

For the background I used Distress Oxide inks to create my sky and grass. The grass is cut using a die set from Lawn Fawn. I also added a tree using a die I have had in my stash for some time.

The sentiment has been white embossed and die cut using a fishtail banner.


For the inside of the card I added two more of the giraffes and a sentiment.

Stamps: Giraffing Me Crazy- MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Yellow
Dies: Sheltering Tree Duo - MFT Stamps; Grassy Hillside Borders - Lawn Fawn; All Seasons Tree (Retired) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black; Broken China Distress Oxide; Peeled Paint Distress Ink; Scan N Cut; Foam Tape; Copics


3 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

This is so cute! I love the little scene you created!

jojot said...

how cute that they are truly looking up

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful background and super cute card!