Friday, July 28, 2017

Unicorn Wishes


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another animation stamp card with you all. Recently I found this cute Uchi's Design Unicorn Animation stamp set which is exclusive to Simon Says Stamp which as you can see I just had to purchase. 

For my card today I have also used Uchi's Design Animation Envelope die set to create the slider envelope. I added one of the sentiments from the Lawn Fawn Push Here stamp set on the pull tab.

As you probably can tell, I had fun adding Nuvo Drops around the frame of the envelop slider pocket using two different pinks.


Here is a quick video of my card so you can see the card in action.


For the inside of my card I added some designer paper that I had used on the Animation Slider Envelope and also a couple of sentiments. I also added a few of the stars from the Unicorn Animation stamp set.

Stamps: Unicorn Animation Stamps - Uchi's Design; Fairy Wishes - Practical Publications; Push Here - Lawn Fawn
Paper: White; Dark Pink; Light Pink; Orchid DP - Kaisercraft; DP - SU
Dies: Animation Envelope - Uchi's Design
Other: Black Ink;  Animation Grid; Bubblegum Blush Gloss Nuvo Drops; Carnation Gloss Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape


4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

I have so much fun watching these cards in your videos. Thanks for posting those!

jojot said...

interesting card

Sandra said...

My children would love this stamp for Valentines day cards for all their friends . Can you tell me where to buy this? Thank you!

StampOwl said...

Sandra, the unicorn stamp was exclusive to Simon Says Stamp, I am not sure if they still have it or not, but worth checking out.