Wednesday, August 23, 2017

In The Meadow We Can Build a Snowman


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Christmas card using a few of the new die sets from Karen Burniston. This time around I wanted to play with the floating floor die which is included in the House & Fence Pop Up Card die set. I have done floating floors in the past but they were fiddly, but having the die makes them soooooooo easy! 


As you can see I have decorated my floating floor using the snowman from the Snowman die set. This snowman is basically the same as the snowman in the Snowman Twist Circle Card die set, the only difference is the body. This set was released for those who had the older Twist Circle Card Pop it Ups die set who wanted the snowman. 

Having both sets is handing when you are wanting to make more than one snowman like I have for my card as I was able to die cut two at a time.

I used the Katherine Label Pop-up die set for the label and added a sentiment.


Here is another look at the inside of my card taken at a different angle so you can see the floating floor a little better.


I kept the front of the card fairly simple seeing the focus of this card is the inside. I just added a sentiment using the Word Set 3 - Holidays die set which has been layered onto labels from the Katherine Label Pop-up die set.

Supplies:







Stamps: Frosty - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Red; Green; Letter to Santa Paper Pack - Docrafts/Papermania
Dies: House & Fence Pop Up Card; Katherine Label Pop Up Card; Snowman; Words Set 3 - Holiday
Other: Black Ink; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - ECD; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Red; Green and Blue Gingham Ribbon; Clear Rhinestones; Black Rhinestones; Mini Red Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What a great card for the holidays - perfect patterned paper too!

jojot said...

love this trio of snowmen...happt ones