Monday, August 14, 2017

Meow, Beary Special Day


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am playing with a couple of new dies I received recently which are from Mama Elephant.  I thought these would be lots of fun to die cut and have the grandkids have fun creating various faces and animals the next time I have them over on their own. I know my grandson had lots of fun playing with the Paper Smooches Bear/Frog die set recently.


I decided to create side folding shaped cards using the dies, these will be fun to give to the kids. This card uses Mama Elephant's Favor Bag Accessory - Bear die set. Once I had added all the elements to the card I used Black Ebony Gloss Nuvo Drops on the nose and eyes to accent them.


On the inside of the card I added a "bear" sentiment.


For my second card today I used the Favor Bag Accessory - Cat die set. I accidentally pulled some of the card when I was removing the masking tape holding the cat face in place, so to hid that I had a dark grey "mark" on either side of the card. I again used black Nuvo Drops for the eyes, and clear for the nose.

For the crown, I added Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on both sides of the cardstock before die cutting and then added gold foil on either side of the crown. I added Pink/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers to finish off the crown.


For the inside of this card I added a couple of "cat" themed sentiments.


Stamps: I Knead You; Birthday Bear - MFT Stamps
Paper: Black; Red; Pink; Dark Pink; Brown; Grey; Dark Grey
Dies:  Favor Bag Accessory Cat; Favor Bag Accessory Bear - Mama Elephant
Other: Black Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape - ECD; Gold Foil; Pink/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers; Ebony Black Gloss Nuvo Drops; Bubblegum Pink Gloss Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape






2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

LOL - these are SO cute!!

jojot said...

BIG smile generators