Monday, August 28, 2017

Noel Snowglobe

Hi Crafty Friends!

Today I am sharing a card I created using Becky Seddon's Snowglobe Scene die set available from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I love shaped cards and this die set is perfect to use on its own to create a shaped card or you could add it to a card if you wanted.


As you can see I have kept in traditional Christmas colors.


For the inside of the card I added a sentiment from the new Holiday Cheer Clear Stamp set.


To turn the snowglobe into a stand alone card. I die cut another snowglobe in red. Scored about 1 inch down from the top and adhere this part to the back of the snowglobe.

Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:



Other:

Paper: White; Red; Green
Other: VersaMark Ink; Broken China Distress Oxide; White Embossing Powder; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

jojot said...

what a fun chaped card

Karen Aicken said...

So sweet Frances ... I may have to add this die set to my Wish List!