Sunday, September 24, 2017

Have A Claw-some Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing an Easel Card I created using Lawn Fawn's You're Claw-some and Mama Elephant's Cat's Meow stamp sets.


To create my card, I carefully did a little surgery on my Claw machine to remove the teddies, in the machine. This will make it easier for me to add whatever I want into the machine. I then masked the sides of the machine to stamp the cats inside. I stamped a single cat which I placed into the slot that the toys inside the machine come out of if you are lucky to get anything out haha.


For the base of the easel I added a sentiment, a few more cats and the "Happy" Balloons which is from Mama Elephant's Celebration Balloons stamp set.


Here is a look at the front of the card when it is folded ready to be placed in an envelope.



Stamps:  You're  Clawsome - Lawn Fawn; The Cat's Meow; Celebration Balloons - Mama Elephant
Paper: White; Red; Perfectly Plaid Fall Paper Pack - Lawn Fawn
Dies: Katie Label Pivot Card (retired) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Scan N Cut; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; Glossy Accents; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Well how fun is this? Cool idea to cut away the inside so you can put whatever you want in the machine.

jojot said...

this is just the cutest