Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Layered Rose Birthday Card


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have a birthday card I made recently using a couple of new stamp sets from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

For the background of this card I used the new ModaScrap Sweet Vintage Rose Clear Stamp set, this stamp set contains stamps to create two roses with the various layers so you can stamp in different colors to add the details to the image.

This is the first time I have used this style of stamp with so many layers, but using a Stamp Positioning Platform makes it really easy. Not sure mine is absolutely perfect, but I am happy for the first try.

After stamping the roses onto the white card I then watered down some pink ink and splattered that over the card.

I then stamps the birthday sentiment from the new A Way with Words - Happy Birthday Collection, this is such a beautiful set ... I love all the calligraphy sentiments and elements hand created by Suzanne Cannon.



For the inside of the card I added another sentiment from the A Way with Words - Happy Birthday Collection and two more roses. 

Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other:

Stamps: ModaScrap Sweet Vintage Rose;  A Way with Words Happy Birthday Collection - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Pink; Green
Dies: Stitched Rectangles; Dotted Scallop Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Distress Inks: Aged Mahogany; Fired Brick; Shabby Shutters; Peeled Paint; Forest Moss
Other: Black Ink; Lawn Fawn Wild Rose Ink;

1 comment:

jojot said...

beautifully feminine in and out