Friday, November 10, 2017

Ahoy Happy Birthday


Ahoy there Crafty Friends!

Today I am playing with one of the new ModaScrap stamp sets from Elizabeth Craft Designs. This card using the Sailor's Life Clear Stamp set with Coordinating dies as well as the Sailor's Life 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Pack. I adore these stamps from ModaScrap!!!!

To create my card I started by die cutting the grid from Susan's Garden - Garden Patch 1 1/2 " & Mini Roses die set from red cardstock and also from patterned paper and paper piecing the two together. I added three of the images from the stamp sets to the squares.

I combined the sentiment from the Ahoy Sentiments Clear Stamp set which works so well with this set and the Birthday Sentiments Clear Stamp set, die cutting the sentiment using the Stitched Fishtail Banners die set. I also added one more image from the stamp set above the sentiment. 

To finish off the front of the card I added a few Nuvo Drops to the top right hand corner.


For the inside of the card, I used the inner squares from the red grid and used the patterned paper grid as a template so I could get the spacing right when I adhered the squares in place.

I added a stamped sentiment and image to each of the squares using black ink. I added one more sentiment to the centre of the white space on the top right hand side of the card and added the remaining image I had die cut the images.

Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:



Other:

Cardstock: White; Red; Blue
Ink: Black
Nuvo Drops: Autumn Red Gloss Crystal Drops; White Gloss Crystal Drops
Foam Tape
Copics





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

EEEK - this is so cute. Love those stamps too!