Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Dashing Through the Snow


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have another Christmas card to share with you. All week I will be sharing something Christmas related ... this is day 2.




Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created using the Charm Accordion die set from Karen Burniston.

I used the Little Santa Agenda; Little Reindeer Agenda and Puffy Holiday Greetings stamp sets from Mama Elephant to decorate my card.

For the square panels, I cut these from white cardstock, sponged on Broken China Distress Oxide ink and spritzed with water. I then added a snow bank created by using the snow border from the Nature Edges die set. Once Santa and a reindeer was added I added some white Nuvo Drops.

The tree charm in the centre is from the Winter Charms die set and I added some red Nuvo Drops to the tree.


Here is a look at the front of the card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.



Stamps: Little Santa Agenda; Little Reindeer Agenda; Puffy Holiday Greetings - Mama Elephant
Paper: White; Red; DP - Close to My Heart
Dies: Charm Accordion; Nature Edges; Winter Charms - Karen Burniston
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Broken China Distress Oxide; Nuvo Drops (White; Red); Black Glaze Pen; Foam Tape; Copics




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, this is adorable!!!