Sunday, November 26, 2017

Merry and Bright


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another Christmas card to share with you today.  I seem to have been posting a lot of owl cards this month, some have been Christmas and others just because, anyone would think I liked owls LOL!!!!! Oh that's right I do!!!!!

For my card today I am using another owl from Unity stamps. A few months ago when I discovered the Owl with the balloons stamp set from Unity, I also discovered that they had a number of other owls too. Of course it is silly spending postage to Australia for just one stamp set, so I ordered a couple more.  One being this cute "Owl I Want" stamp set. I have finally gotten around to make a card using it. 

I added one of the sentiments included in the stamp set on the top left hand side of the card and finished the card off with some Nuvo Drops.


For the inside of the card I added a sentiment and added some of the patterned paper that I used on the front of the card.


Stamps: Owl I Want - Unity Stamps; Jolly Sentiments - Kaisercraft
Paper: White; Red; Green; Perfectly Plaid Christmas Paper Pad - Lawn Fawn
Dies: Stitched Circles; Dotted Scallop Circles; Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Red Berry Nuvo Gloss Crystal Drops; Woodland Green Nuvo Gloss Crystal Drops; Oyster Grey Nuvo Gloss Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

jojot said...

qhat a cute hooter