Monday, November 13, 2017

Owl You Need Is Love

   
Hi Crafty Friends,

Owl's it Going????  Sorry I couldn't resist!!!

Today I am sharing another card using the new ModaScrap stamp sets, I just love this cute little owl! I have been wanting to play with this owl for ages, but time has just gotten away.

I have again used one of the grids from Susan's Garden  Garden Patch 1 inch & Mini Daisy & Chrysanthemum die set. These grids have so many uses.

This time around I trimmed out the middle grids from the bottom left hand corner of the grid and added a large white square for my owl. I added patterned paper to the top and side of the grid and layered this to a square from the Dotted Scallop Squares die set. 

To finish off the front of the card I added Nuvo Drops to the centre of each of the small squares.



As you can see I have used the same layout for the inside of my card as I did for the front of the card. 

I also added a sentiment which is from the "If Animals Could Talk" Clear Stamp set.

Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other:

Cardstock - Pink; Bright Pink; Black
Black Ink
Foam Tape
Nuvo Rhubarb Crumble Gloss Crystal Drops
Copics




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, that is pretty cute!