Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Rebus - Names Starting with "L"


Hi everyone,

It's time to share another rebus puzzle swap with you. This month the theme is Names Starting with the Letter "L". This is actually the last rebus for 2017, we are taking a break and will be back in January for another year of puzzles.


If you would like to solve my rebus puzzle, why not post a comment on my blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

How did you go solving my October Rebus which was Things that are Brown.  Here are the correct answers so you can check how you did. 

  1. Teddy Bear
  2. Beaver
  3. Bison
  4. Coffee Bean
  5. Gingerbread Man
  6. Monkey
  7. Trees
  8. Mushroom
  9. Bark





    You can find all my past Rebus Cards here.




    No comments: