Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Merry Christmas From My Cup To Yours


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have another card for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop which is being held from Friday 8th December to Friday 15th December.

After making my coffee card that I posted on Sunday, I discovered I had another Coffee Cup die set which I hadn't used as yet. I also found some fun Christmas Coffee themed digital stamps from Verve Stamps and I ended up buying a couple of sets ... I love the sentiments, So I decided to make another card so I could make use of both.

I die cut the coffee cups from Christmas themed patterned papers and printed out two of the digital sentiments onto kraft cardstock to create the wrap around the coffee cups. 

I have also been wanting to play with a new cute Owl stamp set I purchased recently so decided to incorporate that into the card, so I stamped and cut out the owl couple and attached them to the card so that each is sitting on the lid of one of the coffee cups.

The cups and owl are layered to a piece of patterned paper which has been die cut using the Stitched Mod Rectangles die set.

To finish off the card I added some red and green Nuvo Drops around the top of the card.


For the inside of the card, I printed out another of the sentiments from the digital stamps onto white cardstock. Die cut the sentiment using the Stitched Mod Rectangles die set and then decorated the panel using the ornaments and owl from the owl set. I also added a small coffee cup beside the owl seeing the sentiment refers to a 'cup'.


Stamps: Cup of Kindness Digital Stamps; My Cup to Yours Digital Stamps - Verve Stamps;  Perfect Blend - Honey Bee Stamps; Coffee4Two - Stamps of Life; Happy Owlidays - Winnie & Walter
Paper: White; Kraft; Red; Always Christmas Paper Pad - Craft Smith; Trim the Tree Paper Stack - SU
Dies: Stitched Mod Rectangles Stax; Coffee Cup - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; White Gel Pen; Black Glaze Pen; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; Bottle Green & Berry Red Nuvo Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics





10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are so well designed and beautiful! I love those big cups with the little ones perched on top. And, this second one is so darling as well.

Billie A said...

cute cards and I like the owl and large cups.

MariLynn said...

Both are just adorable card. I especially love the little owl on your second card. He looks so cold I am sure he could use a cup of coffee. It is so nice of you to give him one.

New Creations said...

Awwww, so sweet and adorable, love the large cups!

~amy~ said...

I love how you've teamed up those sweet owls with coffee! Both of your designs are wonderful!

Beverly S. said...

Love your coffee owl cards. Pretty work!!!!

Karen Aicken said...

Great cards for the hop - fun to see the owls too!

Shelly said...

These are sooo sweet!!

Lisa said...

Fantastic! Nice cup dies and love the verve digis and those owls! Great design!

jojot said...

Hhoots....love it all, but that dp really drew my eyes in....fab coffee card