Monday, January 15, 2018

Best Year Ever


Hi Crafty Friends,

I am playing with a couple more things I received recently for Christmas. I just love this cute stamp set from Mama Elephant.

I created a Gatefold Shutter card using the Nellie Snellen Magic Card Round die set. When you open the card, the circle at the centre top opens up.


To create the background for this card I used Hero Art's Waves Stencil using Wild Honey; Spiced Marmalade and Candied Apples Distress Oxide Inks.

I added the dancing lion, kids and ornaments to the front of the card.

The sentiment is from MFT Stamps Good Fortune stamp set.

To finish off the front of the card I added Nuvo Drops in red and yellow.


Here you can see when the card is partially open and the sentiment in the top centre circle is only partly seen.


One final photo of my card when it is closed laying on my desk.

Stamps: Lion Dance - Mama Elephant
Paper: White; Red
Dies: Magic Card Die Round - Nellie Snellen;
Other: Black Ink; Wild Honey Distress Oxide; Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide; Candied Apples Distress Oxide; Hero Arts Waves Stencil; Scan N Cut; English Mustard and Red Berry Nuvo Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

kReN said...

I love this magic slider card and didn't know that there was a die for it. Love your stenciled paper. Thanks for sharing!

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - another amazing background. Perfect colours for your fun card.