Sunday, January 21, 2018

Ommmmm!


Hi Crafty Friends,

This is about as close as I will ever get to yoga, I tried it once with my sister in law and it definitely isn't for me! But when I saw these cute little frogs I had to bring them home.

On the left hand corner of the card I used one of the dies from the Sizzix/Tim Holtz Mixed Media Thinlits and I crated a background piece using brusho's.  The white panel has been die cut using the new ModaScrap Dashing Rectangles die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Here is another look at my card taken at a different angle.


For the inside of the card, I stamped another one of the frog and added a birthday sentiment. There are a number of sentiments included in the Yoga Frog stamp set, but I wasn't sure if I had a use for the card if I used them, so I ended up using it for a birthday card.

Stamps: Frog Yoga - Stampendous
Paper: White; Black
Dies: Dashing Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Mixed Media - Sizzix; Happy Birthday - Simon Says Stamp
Other: Black Ink; Leaf Green Brusho Color Crystals; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Ann said...

Your little froggies are adorable, but I'm with you on yoga. Thanks for sharing this sweet card.

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, that is fun. Yoga Frogs. Love it!

jojot said...

love it....gave me a big grin...love how you used that die too....I keep forgetting to use those