Saturday, January 13, 2018

Quacky Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. As challenge hostess for the month, I continue to issue the challenges.


Apparently today is Rubber Duckie Day … let's celebrate by including a duck or two on our cards this week. Don't have anything duck related what about chickens, geese, turkeys etc.


For my card today I have finally  pulled out an EK Success stamp set that I have had for ages and not used .... I had actually forgotten about the set until someone else used it for something last year .... I think it was last year!

As you can see I have created a pop up card. I used Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop-up Card die set for my card and cover the cupcake with a rectangle piece of card which I also decorated to match the background of the card. 

I used the Nature Edges die set to add the grass along the bottom and the clouds along the top edge of the card.


I added a "duck" theme sentiment to the rectangle on the pop up which is from a SugarPea Designs stamp set and I computer generated the "Quacky Birthday" sentiment.


For the front of the card I have again used the duck images as well as the grass and clouds that I used on the inside of the card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Stamps: MM Friend - EK Success; Quackers - SugarPea Designs
Paper: White; Blue; Watercolor Wishes Paper Pad - Lawn Fawn
Dies: Cupcake Pop-up Card; Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Other: Black Ink; Lawn Fawn Mermaid Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun - and I love the colouring and backgrounds.