Sunday, March 4, 2018

Floral Happy Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created using products from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I used the Color My Flowers Clear Stamp set with coordinating dies for the flower and colored it using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers which I haven't used for a while.

I used A Way With Words - Flourished Oval Frame and Happy Birthday small for the sentiment panel.


For the inside of the card I used the Birthday Sentiments Clear Stamp set with coordinating label dies. I also added another of the flowers from the Color My Flowers Clear Stamp set.

Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:





Other:
Cardstock - Bright Pink
Inks - Black VersaFine Ink
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Foam Tape

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Pretty florals on your card.

jojot said...

a floral beauty