Sunday, March 18, 2018

Mr & Mrs Pocket Card



Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a wedding Pocket Card to share with you today using the ModaScrap Lace Card die set and a few A Way with Words sentiment dies all available  from Elizabeth Craft Designs.



Before assembling the pocket card I adhered some Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape to the lacy area of the pocket card and then applied Solar Gold Silk Microfine Glitter over the adhesive.

I cut a stencil using the release paper from the Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape so that I could use this to add the same design to the card insert that goes into the pocket. Here I used the Solar Gold and Basic Black Silk Microfine Glitters.

I added a gold sheer ribbon to the lacy area of the pocket card.


For the portion of the card that can be seen when it is in the pocket, I added a Way with Words Mr/Mrs as well as the '&' and hearts from the A Way with Words - Calligraphic Elements 2 die set.


For the inside of my card I used A Way With Words - Cherish and Forever die sets. I also added some Line Peel Off Stickers to the lower end of the card.

Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:






Other:
Cardstock - Black; White Shimmer Cardstock
Gold Sheer Ribbon


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty card for a wedding.

jojot said...

regal and elegant