Saturday, March 31, 2018

Thanks - You're the Best Ever


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Bonnie Sharp our challenge hostess for the month, finishes off the month with one last challenge.

 It is National Doctor’s Day - and Bonnie says she has a lot to be thankful for when it comes to Doctors and Nurses. 

For our challenge this week you have two options ....
Either 
create a "Thank You" card of some type, it could be for a Doctor, Nurse, some other person in the medical profession or any one you like
OR
 create a "Get Well Card" that features a doctor, nurse or any medical theme


This challenge gave me the opportunity to finally pull out the Concord & 9th Many Thanks Turnabout Clear Stamp set and play. I have had this for a few months now and have been wanting to use it.

I stamped it on white cardstock using a variety of blue/green inks. Once I had stamped the background 4 times, I then splattered the same inks over the background to have even less white space.

I used the thanks sentiment from Concord & 9th's Fabulous Phrases die set for the large sentiment on the black fishtail banner which is hand cut.

To finish off the front of the card I added some Nuvo Aquatic Mist Glitter Drops.


For the inside of my card I used the same Many Thanks Turnabout stamp set to create the patterned papers.

I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-Up Card set for the larger sentiment which is another Concord & 9th stamp set ... Everyday Greetings.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Supplies:


Other:
Cardstock - White; Black; Pale Green; Teal
Inks - Black; Aquatini & Mint To Be - Catherine Pooler; Turquoise Sea - Gina K Designs; Peacock - Lawn Fawn
Nuvo Aquatic Mist Glitter Drops







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I always like to see how you use these creative backgrounds.