Monday, March 19, 2018

Wonderful


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am playing with the Wonderful Florals stamps/die set from Concord & 9th that I purchased recently. I stamped the image onto White Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I am a little out of my comfort zone with these markers, but as I have had them for about 2 years now without using them much, this year I am on a mission to use them a little bit more.

I die cut the "Wonderful" sentiment using the coordinating die set from White Cardstock and then colored these with Copics to give an ombre look. I then added Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer pen.


For the background I stamped Simon Says Stamp Wide Stripes Background Stamp onto pink cardstock using black ink.

For the berries I added Nuvo English Mustard Gloss Crystal Drops. To finish off the card I added White Rhinestones over the background.


For the inside of the card I added another stamped background strip on the left hand side of the card.

I added a flower and a sentiment to finish off the card.

Supplies:



Stamps: Wonderful Flowers; Everyday Greetings - Concord & 9th; Wide Stripes Background - Simon Says Stamp
Paper: White; White Bristol Smooth; Black; Pink
Dies: Wonderful Florals - Concord & 9th
Other: Black VersaFine Ink; VersaMark Ink; White Embossing Powder; White Rhinestones; Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer Pen; Nuvo English Mustard Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow wow wow - this is outstanding. Love everything about your card, Frances.

jojot said...

beautifully bright and feminine