Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Happiest Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

I decided to pull out an older stamp to play with for my card today. The rose block stamp is by a Aussie company I think was called Handstamped by Me which I purchased 10 to 20 years ago.

I stamped the images onto white cardstock using black ink and then colored with copic markers. I added some shimmer to the flowers and Nuvo Drops to the dots in the image.

For the background I used a Simon Says Stamp stencil, sponging the stencil with teal ink first and then moving the stencil over slightly and sponging again using white ink.


For the inside of the card I used a stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps.


Supplies:



Other:
Stamps - Rose Block - Handmade by Me; Square Sayings - Simon Says Stamp
Cardstock - White; Black; Aqua
Inks - Gina K Designs Ocean Mist Ink Cube
Foam Tape
Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Another amazing background and how fun to use an older stamp as well.

jojot said...

love your 'old' image....lovely card