Sunday, April 29, 2018

You are so Awesome


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another card I created using Gina K Designs Wreath Builder kit I received earlier in the month. The wreath builder is such fun as it allows you to create awesome patterns on either 4 inch or 3 3/4 inch square of cardstock using the wreath builder stencils included in the kit and a MISTI.


This time around I used one of the circles included in the stamp set to create my "wreath" which creates an awesome pattern.

I decided to stamp the circles in rainbow colors and as I needed to stamp 8 times and there are only 7 colors in a rainbow I added pink to the mix.

I added a sentiment to the centre of the card using Color in Sentiments from Right at Home. 


For the inside of the card I stamped another set of 8 rainbow circles and then added another sentiment directly over the top ... this sentiment is from The Stamps of Life.

Supplies:




Other: 

Stamps:  Color in Sentiments - Right at Home; Words4Crayons - The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Blue; Yellow; Red; Black
Inks: Black VersaFine Ink
Other: Red Rhinestones; Foam Tape

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh, this is so cool. Love seeing what you do with the Wreath Builder set.

jojot said...

great use of those circles