Monday, May 21, 2018

Hip Hip Hooray Easel Card


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing an Easel card that I created recently. For this card I used my new Swirl Easel Card die set from Crafter's Companion.

To decorate my card I used a stamp set from Uniquely Creative. I stamped the flower onto watercolor paper and then watercolored the flower using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.


The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment at the bottom of the card is from the Altenew Birthday Builder Clear Stamp set and the sentiment at the top of the card is one from Beccy's Place.

I added Nuvo Drops to the swirls on the top part of the Easel.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.


And a look at the inside of my card.

Supplies:



Stamps: Spring Bouquet - Uniquely Creative; Celebrations - Beccy's Place; Birthday Builder - Altenew
Paper: White Watercolor Paper; White; Pale Purple; Purple; Mermaid Tale Paper Pad - Kaisercraft
Dies: Swirl Easel Card - Crafter's Companion;
Other: Black Ink; Clear Embossing Powder; Zig Clean Color Brush Markers; Nuvo Purple Rain Glitter Drops; Foam Tape

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Pretty, pretty card!

jojot said...

wow....purplicious