Saturday, May 19, 2018

Pizza My Heart


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Amy Ottmers our challenge hostess for the month, continues to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it's time for a sketch challenge.



For my card today I pulled out my Concord and 9th Plaid Background stamp set to create the background red plaid background panels. Stamping the main plaid stamp using Catherine Pooler Rocking Red ink and then the line stamp in black.

I die cut two slices of pizza using Spellbinders Party Food die set, I love pepperoni pizza!

I stamped part of the sentiment using a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Pizza My Heart Clear Stamp set.

As you can see I have created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set. I again created the background panels using the Concord & 9th Plaid Background stamp set.

To decorate my card I used sentiments and images from the Lawn Fawn Pizza My Heart Clear Stamp set.


Here is another photo of the inside of my card taken at a different angle so you can see the pop-up piece of the card a little better.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.



Supplies:


3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This card is just a slice of FUN!

Sam B said...

Cute cute card! Would be perfect for a teen-aged boy for sure!

jojot said...

delicious.....just added this to my Amazon wish list.....don't have many food stamps.....love it