Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mushroom Lane

CHF MushroomHouse wm

Hi everyone and happy Sunday, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend Smile.

My card today uses a digital stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms it is #22 Mushroom Lane Digital Stamp, I really love these cute little Mushroom houses. You can find the whole collection of them over on the Cornish Heritage Farms site, I think this year I am going to have to play with a few more of them as they are so much fun!

Stamps: #22 Mushroom Lane Digital Stamp – Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Brown; Yellow; Gnome Sweet Gnome DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Brown Candy Dots; MFT Die-namics Oval Stax 1 & 2; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am not a 'shroom person, but this is simple adorable....

Silli said...

Wonderful Frances, I love your coloring! love the brads?!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, love the fabulous design and this image is so great!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~