I have another MFTeaser to share with you! Today the MFT Stamps Design Team are featuring three more of the new sets that are to be released by MFT Stamps on Wednesday 1st September.
The sets being shown today are called Flapper Doodle – All Dolled Up; Flapper Doodle – Get A Wiggle On and Jolinne – Friends Forever.
For my card today I used the Flapper Doodle - All Dolled Up set. Doesn’t she look pretty in her fancy dress!
Ready for some TOP-SECRET news? Today, there is a prize hidden on one of the designer's blog posts. As you make your way through the Teaser Time posts, simply leave a comment on each blog, for your chance to win one of the Brand Spankin' New stamp sets being released on September 1st. A winner will be chosen from the comments on the pre-selected blog before tomorrow's teaser list goes live, and will be posted on Kim's blog HERE. Be sure to check tomorrow to see if YOU are the winner. You can play along each day for your chance to win. We will be giving away NINE new stamp sets this week! As always, you can find the master list of participating designers HERE on Kim's blog.
Here are the Deets you need to know about the Release:
- Check out Kim’s blog any time after 11AM EST each day to get the list of which Design Team members are also featuring these sets on their blogs today.
- The Guest Designer Contest will be posted on Saturday, August 28th. You'll have until Tuesday, August 31st to enter for your chance to win OVER $125 worth of stamps from the upcoming release and play alongside the MFT Creative Team the following month.
- Join us for the release party on Wednesday, September 1st from 8-10 PM EST on the MFT Member Forum of SCS.
- All new products go live Wednesday at 10 PM EST in the MFT Boutique
- MFT Hop & Shop starts Wednesday at 10 PM EST on Kim's blog
|Stamps: Flapper Doodles All Dolled Up; Clearly Sentimental About You – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: White; Pink; Light Pink; Olivia DP – Basic Grey|
|Die-namics: Oval Chain Border|
|Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Ribbon; Button; Foam Tape; Copics|