Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rebus–“P” Words

JulyRebus Pwords

Hi all,

It is time for another rebus swap to share with you all. This month the theme of my rebus is “P” Words …. each rebused word will start with the letter “P”.

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Last month’s challenge was to create a card with a rebus theme suitable for any occasion we wanted. If you didn’t work out what my card said it was …. Just For You! Easy enough right Smile

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

g said...

ooo Frances- these are good ones! i just love these! i think i have most of them but one is a toughie!
i've got pinnacle, pink, potatoes, poster, packet, pie
pretend,phat,paradise & pitch so far- parcarlee isn't making sense yet LOL!

stampscout said...

I've been waiting for your new rebus! Here are my guesses:
pinnacle
Pink
Potatoes
Poster
Packet
Pie
parsley
pretend
pat
paradise
pitch